Anyone have experience with returning items to google?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
So, I recently submitted a return to google (nexus 5) and it arrived at their werehouse last Friday. I know they say it could take 15 business days to be issued my refund, but that seems like a long time. Since I had regrets of returning it, I plan to repurchase it right when my return goes back to my card, but does it really take 15 business days? Does anyone know if they often refund you in quicker time? I've never really dealt with returning devices to google before.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So, I recently submitted a return to google (nexus 5) and it arrived at their werehouse last Friday. I know they say it could take 15 business days to be issued my refund, but that seems like a long time. Since I had regrets of returning it, I plan to repurchase it right when my return goes back to my card, but does it really take 15 business days? Does anyone know if they often refund you in quicker time? I've never really dealt with returning devices to google before.

Well, as far as I know they follow 15 business days policy most of the time they are real quick than the mentioned dead line and you will get your refund before the end of 10th day but in some cases it will take up to maximum 15 business day.

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, as far as I know they follow 15 business days policy most of the time they are real quick than the mentioned dead line and you will get your refund before the end of 10th day but in some cases it will take up to maximum 15 business day.

Just wonder why it could take potentially 2 weeks (5 business days) to get a refund once they have the darn thing. It wasn't a damage return, just a return. Mostly I just wanna reorder it again so I don't wanna wait a long time :(

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Just wonder why it could take potentially 2 weeks (5 business days) to get a refund once they have the darn thing. It wasn't a damage return, just a return. Mostly I just wanna reorder it again so I don't wanna wait a long time :(

I know this may seem horrible but I don't think you can do anything about it, because everything has to go forward with the process and It is going with the process. :(