Gps Navigation app

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a good gps navigation app that has POI, can do save, have test navigation, text is in Greek, guide voice is in Greek, have good maps and supports Cyprus country but not Sygic GPS navigation app.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how it works outside the US, but Bring is a fantastic, though expensive, nav app

Posted via Android Central App

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a link for somewhere that i can download a trial version?

If you search for BringGo in Google Play it will bring up their apps. They have different apps for different regions. Some trials are free, some cost a buck or two. Depending do in what region you want

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
If you search for BringGo in Google Play it will bring up their apps. They have different apps for different regions. Some trials are free, some cost a buck or two. Depending do in what region you want

Those apps do not support the map of Cyprus. Do you know of any other app?

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Cyprus only has a couple hundred thousand potential nav app users, in the best of circumstances. So special adaptations for that tiny market would be expensive without an expectation of a reasonable return on investment. If I were a nav app developer I would also think twice before adapting my product for a market that size.

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
As regards Waze, Cyprus is of course the victim of the chicken-and-egg syndrome. (As is of course every country in the beginning). The map builds up as Wazers use the roads while running Waze, because Waze learns.
Problem is potential Wazers see little benefit in running Waze as long as the map is so limited...

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
This app has extremely mixed reviews, and I have not used it (having never been to Cyprus), but its free so it may be worth a shot:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.cyprusgiscenter.cyprusonroad&token=NizQj5dS

This one has much better reviews:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=gr.terra.mapcyprus&token=Zv15N3LW

The first app does not have greek font for navigation (only for menus) and also does not have navigation
demonstration which i want. If you know where i can download this font then tell me. Also tell me how to
start a demonstration in navigation without really be outside on the streets.

The second app does it support voiced navigation guidance and is it in greek? If yes how to i enable it?
Does it have demonstation navigation? If yes then how i do it?

If the above apps don't have the features i want then someone tell me of an other app available that does.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173