Need info filled weather widget.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I am coming here for help, looking for an info filled weather widget, hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

First, I dont care on size, prefer it to take up the whole screen so it's easiest to read and prefer something that looks good.

Things I'd like it to have:
Curret cobditions
Future hourly
Extended forecast

I havent found anything that has all 3 of these things displayed on the screen at a single time.

Bonus features I'd love:
Wind and UV info

Thanks! :)

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Curret cobditions
Future hourly
Extended forecast

I havent found anything that has all 3 of these things displayed on the screen at a single time.

Maybe that's because that entire weather station would require a 10" screen?
And that's without the weather babe!

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I am coming here for help, looking for an info filled weather widget, hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

First, I dont care on size, prefer it to take up the whole screen so it's easiest to read and prefer something that looks good.

Curret cobditions
Future hourly
Extended forecast

Bonus features I'd love:
Wind and UV info

I'm not sure if it will do everything you need, but I highly recommend 1Weather.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.handmark.expressweather&token=wm8laKdI

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies everyone. I tired everything here and about 25 more today (what a tool of procrastination! ). I ended up going with HD Widgets which is much improved from the older version I used long ago as far as features and looks. With some colorform theme pack I was able to make 3 4x1 widgets which display all the info I need except hourly so that's the sacrifice it looks like I will have to make until HD Widgets adds hourly or something else becomes available. Clicking on the widgets brings me to a more in depth weather look with hourly and ability to change info providers which is very nice, however I'd prefer to be able to get this info at a glance on a widget. Oh well, like I said, looks like I have to compromise for now. Thanks again for the input.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Curret cobditions
Future hourly
Extended forecast

Bonus features I'd love:
Wind and UV info

1weather has a tabbed widget that gives just that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
1weather has a tabbed widget that gives just that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, 1weather is what I have been uaing for a year or so. Too bad it's tabbed and doesn't display all data. I like the look and flexibility of the new HD widgets better so if I am going to compromise on something I'll use this. They have 1million options, really suprised hourly data isn't one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca