Wifi transfer

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Wifi File Transfer Pro app to transfer files over Wifi to and from my
phone to computer by opening a page on my web browser on pc. It transfers files to the internal storage but i don't see an option to transfer to the SD Card. How do i do it? If can't be done then is there a other app that is doing this?
Also do you know of a good program which i can transfer files from phone to phone directly using Wifi?

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Wifi File Transfer Pro app to transfer files over Wifi to and from my
phone to computer by opening a page on my web browser on pc. It transfers files to the internal storage but i don't see an option to transfer to the SD Card. How do i do it? If can't be done then is there a other app that is doing this?
Also do you know of a good program which i can transfer files from phone to phone directly using Wifi?

It would be better if the folder where the files will be stored is selectable and
can copy even folders. Right now the app i use it copies everything to the Download folder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz