Does Smart Launcher only have one homescreen?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Does Smart Launcher only have one homescreen? Trying it out but i like to have calendar and email widgets not on the front homescreen.

MADDROID1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the pro version and find it to be the perfect laucher. Set up as many screens as you need. You can also add category tabs and rearrange your apps into categories as you see fit (although they automatically go into the most logical category 99% of the time). I love that tab idea because I don't have to flip through other pages of apps to get to where I'm going and back again, like so many other launchers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the pro version and find it to be the perfect laucher. Set up as many screens as you need. You can also add category tabs and rearrange your apps into categories as you see fit (although they automatically go into the most logical category 99% of the time). I love that tab idea because I don't have to flip through other pages of apps to get to where I'm going and back again, like so many other launchers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ugh, i am extremely disappointed at their widget management. what the...scrolling through all the widgets of every size individually? Damn. Hope they fix that, kind of a nice launcher.

doh, nev mind, that's Themer. lol, trying out too many launchers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21