game recommendation

TechZ1126

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for all and any games I have Minecraft hitman go I wanna try something new a also if you know of any hardcore gamer games pls let me know

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for all and any games I have Minecraft hitman go I wanna try something new a also if you know of any hardcore gamer games pls let me know

Posted via Android Central App

Have you tried playing Dead Space, It's another good game that I've tried out ! I think you should also give it a try.

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by "hardcore games", but I second the Dead Space idea, and I'd say you try Monster Blabe. It's kinda like Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting, but it's pretty cool. A lot of donate, but it's a challenge to go through stages without it. The same thing is with Plants vs Zombies 2. The second part is also donate-oriented and easy at the start, but the more you proceed, the more often you run into some mad stages where you really want to buy some power up. It's really cool to beat some of those artificially hardened levels.
Or if you're a JRPG fan, try Dragon Quest VIII. It's a complete PS2 port. Just classic!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams