What is the best mobile phone ? :)

What is the best mobile phone?

• Total voters

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Technically the best phone is the one that suits your needs and also one you enjoy.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

sweeperdk

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
What Almeuit said.

There are way too many variables (and users) to declare one phone as "the best".

Furthermore, since you added the Note 4 to the list, every bit of seriousness sort of left the poll...

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I know threads like this are ridiculous, but I'll try to give a semi-serious answer. If I was honestly asked to give my opinion on the best phone for someone I did not know well, I would tell them to get an LG G2. Every carrier has it, it is relatively cheap both on and off contract, it has fun features, a great camera, a large screen and a relatively small foot print. Now, if I knew them better I would make a more personalized suggestion, but for a complete stranger I'd say an LG G2.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
The poll needs to be tweaked. Where's Samsung Galaxy S5, One+ One, LG G3 and why Desire?

I lost track, I think I'm on my 29th upgrade and that was the Sony XPERIA Z2 which I sold a few weeks ago. I realized why I constantly upgrade because THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING MISSING. The display when compared to the S5, the Z2 looks washed out. Sorry but like the M8, it can't just be about the Build Quality.

I'm not going to lie, I'm shocked that Samsung Galaxy S5 IMO is the best. Take the UI for example, when compared to hTc's Sense 6 the design wins hands down but I CAN'T THINK OF A USEFUL FEATURE like with TouchWiz's MultiWindow, Toolbox and even the Swipe to Call/Text. The KnockOn (M8, G3), it's great...to show off but Home Button is so much more useful especially if you're running Nova Prime where I can use it to launch an app like Textra.

Samsung gave me the perfect size, it's not too tall and handling it naked works unlike the M8 & Z2. It's Waterproof, offers Wireless Charging, Removable & Extra Battery (not that I really needed it because it's amazing) and one of the best Cameras out there, again I don't really care but for comparison. I even have the option of changing the looks, I ordered the Electric Blue battery cover. LOL

I'm buying the G3, Note 4 and maybe the iPhone 6 4.7", not to replace the S5 but because I have a problem. LOL

Flow39

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Like the second comment, the phone that fits your needs is the best phone, and for me, that is the iPhone. Of course it is followed closely by the nexus :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The Verge did a video blog about the best all-around smartphone and named the iPhone 5S. They looked at hardware, software, and ecosystem. I would agree with this unless you are a person who uses Google services exclusively. If this is the case, I would say that the Nexus 5 is the best all-around smartphone given hardware, software, ecosystem, and price.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
The Verge did a video blog about the best all-around smartphone and named the iPhone 5S. They looked at hardware, software, and ecosystem. I would agree with this unless you are a person who uses Google services exclusively. If this is the case, I would say that the Nexus 5 is the best all-around smartphone given hardware, software, ecosystem, and price.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Agree nexus.

Posted via Android Central App