Delete internal storage

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I can't delete files and folders in internal storage. When i delete them or move em to external sd card they return back. What should i do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What device are you using? What files or folders are you trying to delete--are they ones that you created, or that the system created?

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
What device are you using? What files or folders are you trying to delete--are they ones that you created, or that the system created?
Are backup zips and folders with apks of my own that i created and stored on the phone for case of emergency so to be restored. Are zipped content of backup files that can be passed to the backup/restore app. I want to move em to external sd card so i can have space to continue the restore process. This tablet does not allow any move/delete action from the internal storage.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
What files and how are you deleting them?
Are backup zips and folders with apks of my own stored on the phone for case of emergency so to be restored. Are zipped content of backup files that can be passed to the backup/restore app. I want to move em to external sd card so i can have space to continue the restore process. This tablet does not allow any move/delete action from the internal storage. I tried to move and delete em with the system disk explorer app and with ES Explorer but they can't be deleted or moved.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What app did you use to make the zip files? You may not be able to move them, depending on the app that created them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance