This is how I feel android should be

blackguard

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Aviate a lot lately, after coming from quite a long time using Nova launcher and Zooper widgets to create many many themes both intricate and minimalist. I guess it's safe to say I'm pretty burned out from theming. Minimalism started boring me and I lost out on a lot of convenience setups. More complex layouts are a fairly hefty investment in time and effort and frankly I started asking myself wishing that kind of functionality was embedded into android itself. It is to an extent but not enough to give it to me in an aesthetically pleasing package.

Then along came the most recent Aviate update. It's not as highly customizable as nova, but they've hit what I think is the perfect blend of light customization and good looks with the features it brings. And now it's as fast and smooth as any other launcher out there.

I'm not going to get into a deep review of it because these guys did a pretty decent job of it already.

Android Launcher Review - Business Insider

I hope Yahoo keeps up the good work on this because I just can't go back to the regular style of using android anymore. There's a few newer contenders like Aviate out there so far like Terrain, EverythingMe, and Z, but they have a ways to go before they get there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm