Visit site
Cool!
I use the Aviate launcher, which is pretty cool
I was using the atom launcher before this, and that was pretty cool too

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Nova Prime on every device. I have Themer on my N5 just to play with it but...haven't really....

I had used Apex and grabbed Nova Prime when it was on sale and have seen no need to switch. Gestures are the big day to day draw.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I started with Apex but moved to Nova. I use Themer also to play around with as someone above mentioned.

Posted via Android Central App

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I was using Google Now launcher on my Nexus 5 but was frustrated I could not choose to hide the Persistent Search Bar (it's on every desktop screen!). I seldom use it and would rather swipe up from the bottom of the screen on the rare occasions I do.

Also I missed the infinite scrolling between screens and the message notification in the icons that was on my Galaxy S2 (both part of TouchWiz I presume) so I took the plunge after some months and installed Nova Prime. I have to say, it is a very fine launcher.

leegreg81

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I go simple. Google (Now) launcher

I find GNL doesn't use screen space particularly well.

The icons are too large and the application grid is 5x4 which isn't good use of space either imo.

Nova Launcher Prime trounces all other launchers imo.

Last edited:

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
A launcher that I always go back to is the Google experience launcher. But currently I've just been using the stock launcher in this g3 ROM.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Using Nova right now. Was using Action Launcher, which I should really be using because I paid $5 for pro, not to mention the 10 themes I paid for, yeah I'm about to go back to Action Launcher.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08