Samsung convert

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Several years ago I had an S2 Skyrocket. It was bad...gingerbread was bad and the ics update was so unstable that CM nightlies were an imrpovement. It over heated barley held a charge. Nearly turned me off of Android phones and made me avoid Samsung ever since. I had an S4 GPE and Nexus 10 but couldn't handle the thought of Samsung software. I heard about bloatware and touchwiz and it kept me away even longer. Then the Note Pro 12.2 came out and it was exactly what I was looking for. I gave Samsung another try....and it is fantastic.

I don't know why I didn't try Samsung sooner. I like all the bundled apps. Touchwiz is actually nice and I like Magazine view. Thats not even considering the hardware...fantastic screen great pen input. Its leaving me wondering if maybe I should have held out for the Note4 and not picked up that LG G3.

I am no longer a Samsung hater.

Posted via the Android Central App

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I like samsung too
My galaxy S5 is awesome
Glad to have another samsung enthusiast here at Android Central

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
My main issue with Samsung continues to be there consistent reliance on 16gb models. Seriously , considering samsungs apps and UI take up like 6gbs of it, that's ridiculous. And your limited what you can store on the SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt