samsung 10 and ipad 10? any future new products?

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i thought that android tablets are cheaper, i was wrong.

so i am thinking about buying one on black friday. or will there be any new products soon after that?

i doubt that samsung will be cheaper by then. ipad seems to be a good product since it has so many apps, etc.

any suggestions?

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Android I believe has more apps than iOS so that's not the problem
Android tablets are cheaper (the Nexus 7 is only $230), but the big ones aren't
If you want a good android tablet about the size of an iPad, then you're going to pay about the same
It's the same with phones
All of the flagships right now will cost you about $650 off contract, there's no getting around it

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try eBay and Amazon for used and refurbished devices. Also discontinued models. You can save significant amounts of money.

Perfectly servicable tablets at your price range are being sold every hour.

I just sold a Nexus 7 (2012) in like new condition, factory reset to 4.4.4 (latest Android) with a very nice case for $135...

I have an Acer Iconia Tab A200 10" tablet listed in beautiful condition (Android version is a bit old @ 4.0.2, but it still hums along) with case and installed screen protector for $117.50

I'm certainly not the only one selling perfectly good tablets there that need a new home. If you don't insist on all the bells and whistles you can be up and running as soon as the shipment arrives.

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
so 10 inches tablets cost about the same for ipad and androids?

i wanted to buy android, because i thought that they are cheaper, and have the same functions as ipad.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you should state what you want out of the tablet to allow others to help you better...

If it is Price as a top priority, then go with used refurbished Android.

Other than that, what is it you need a tablet for?

Games? Video and music? Productivity?

It si really hard to say "buy x" without knowing something more than you have shared.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad