Every time I put movies into my Galaxy S4 its only the 1st one installed that tends to play

eddiebhoy

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have been using handbrake to convert movies I have into mp4. If I install one movie it will play fine. But if I install another movie onto my sd card using the same converter it wont play , and its not the movies as I have tried taking the movies out and the ones that where not playing , they play if I put them in alone. I can't understand it , I mean my sd card is 32gb and its always just the 1st movie I put in with no others on the sd card that plays , it's when I add another movie that I know works fine it's like anymore than one movie they don't play , yet if I take all other movies out and put it in alone it plays , its annoying , If you could please direct me on how to be able to watch all movies on my sd card I would deeply appreciate it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: every time i put movies into my galaxy s4 its only the 1st one installed that tends to play

I also use Handbrake and use "Apple TV 3" to convert from mkv. No problems whatsoever.
It could be the player, by default I use MX Player Pro and if I want to multitask I go with stock but I have no problems using either.

tapatalk LG pro D852

eddiebhoy

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: every time i put movies into my galaxy s4 its only the 1st one installed that tends to play

But I don't use handbrake to convert the format for ipad , I only use my ipad for music. It is for my android phone , the Samsung galaxy s4 , I have installed vlc media player as I always liked that on windows , but I do sincerely appreciate your reply , ty m8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams