In search of an "Android Touch" device

CouchFisher

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a no-contract Android device for my son, aka iPod Touch competitor. I've read other posts that recommend the Moto G. Cost being a factor, the prepaid 8gb varieties fit the price range but leave only 5gb of storage for games, apps, etc. I have a month before his birthday, what other options should I consider?

I'd really like at least 16gb of storage.

Thanks!

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
If you get the non 4G LTE model, you can get 16 GB of storage for an extra $20

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

CouchFisher

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking at the $90 prepaid version, are you saying that I can find it for $110 somewhere? I haven't come across that yet. Thanks.

njdan30

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I sell the moto g for 99.00 it comes with first month unlimited everything include on NTelos which uses sprint coverage. Check the frawg wireless site see if it's available on your area

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a no-contract Android device for my son, aka iPod Touch competitor. I've read other posts that recommend the Moto G. Cost being a factor, the prepaid 8gb varieties fit the price range but leave only 5gb of storage for games, apps, etc. I have a month before his birthday, what other options should I consider?

Thanks!
Get a ipod touch or a Samsung galaxy s wifi \player none of them is very good or if he's looking for a phone get the moto g\e :)

CouchFisher

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Quick poll - does everyone think that the 8gb storage capacity on the Moto G is enough for a child that will want to install a myriad of games?

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
It might be for a while, but he would eventually run out of space
Especially if he downloads a huge game

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Thanks!

Unlocked 16GB Moto X is $350. What's your price range?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
There is a 16GB Moto X (Refurb) for Verizon Prepaid on Verizon's site. It is $199, I think that is what you need.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma