Which Search Engine are you using?

gigglegeeks

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I tried Duck Duck Go a while ago but it lacks many important results when I first try so I left and uses Google. I don't like the idea of Google takes it all but I have no other choice.

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Google doesn't own the internet, even though I'll admit that it's the easiest search engine to use and I'm so use to it by now it's pretty much the only search engine I use. But there are others out there such as yahoo, web crawler, Alta Vista etc. I have wolfram alpha installed in my phone, I use that sometimes.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

ellisroy

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I like duckduckgo. Tried google but got to many outdated and/or irrelevant results. Ask.com seemed to have potential but it's to cluttered. Currently investigating meta search engines. I'm one of those people who like getting an answer within narrow parameters (exact answers) versus Google's shotgun approach

Posted via the Android Central App

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Google. I tried Bing and it was missing some results, tried DuckDuckGo and you have to be realllllyyy specific about what you want or else you won't find it. So Google stays. The rest are subpar imo.

nbtthief

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
If searching for something in my mother language, i uses my local search engine, it give results better. But when searching for english content 90% google, sometimes i use bing for alternative search result if frist 2 page google result don't satisfy me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1