Consumer Reports: Android top smartphones

vailjo91#WP

Nov 10, 2010
www.facebook.com
Not to Surprising

To be honest this isnt really to much of a surprise to me. I work for att so I get to see all different phones on all different operating systems. Out of the 4 main operating systems I sell working for att I say Android will always beat them. Iphone has to many issues with it being limited to only Apple applications etc. Blackberry is always limited in my opinion because it dosent have as big of an app market as the others and still kind of has the only for buisness feel to it. Windows 7 phones are awsome because you do have ability to use them with Microsoft work and use it for a lot of social networking systems however like I mentioned earlier with the blackberry still have a very limited market on them and also is still a new product that will have its glitches that pop up. Android seems to be the most reliable platform. It gives you a full app market. You can download apps in order to be able to use microsoft programs such as Word and Excel. You have access to more things because it is not limited to only one company like Apple. The Android devices more quicker then othe phones and seem to be more reliable. You also have the option of Google Voice which I always recommend to my customers becaues it can save you on some of your text messaging bill and calling bill also. aND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WITH THESE PHONES THEY DONT HAVE AN APPLE LOGO ON THE BACK OF THEM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34