The back was coming off already, so I guess that's my fault for not securing it, although the little clips wouldn't all go in and click into the back -- so, a defective back. Besides the point.

The battery has a warning on it which states not to remove it and that the battery is non-removable. I have made no attempt to remove the battery.

I drop it and the battery came loose. Naturally, the phone shut off, but then would not turn on again. I went to go charge it, and it the little "M" logo shows up, then shows me a charging battery of 0%, which quickly goes to 5%. The screen will then close down (energy saving I guess) after a few seconds and when I hit the power button to turn it on again, its "fully charged."

If I take it off the charger, the screen goes dark and it will not even attempt to turn on. I have tried to turn it on while charging, but when I hold the power button, it simply blacks out; basically, it shuts off. Force reboot (holding volume down in tandem) produces the same useless result.

I am going to try and leave it to charge for an hour, but I'm running out of solutions. This could not come at a worse possible time for me, but I that's of no concern here anyway. Please post whatever solutions you can.
    10-01-2014 08:42 AM
    If it is non removable, it was probably hard wired into the phone. It may be possible the fall pulled the connections loose. As for how to fix it, I am not sure. You can try searching your device on YouTube. iFixit, if they have your device, does wonderful tear-down videos.
    10-01-2014 08:54 AM