G2 and Droid Inc for $50 and Aria for Free @ Target next week!

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I work at Target and This is from Next weeks add so anyone thinking bout getting these phones, next week is a good time as any.

46ddfb35-9a17-ba16.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I work at Target and This is from Next weeks add so anyone thinking bout getting these phones, next week is a good time as any.

46ddfb35-9a17-ba16.jpg

The g2 looks nice but i can't upgrade yet. Plus i want to wait for something that will be the next major upgrade to the currently new device. Maybe dual-core.

One thing that caught my attention about the pick is the sizing of the device in the ad. Why does the Aria look bigger than the DInc? I'm puzzled :confused::confused::confused:

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The g2 looks nice but i can't upgrade yet. Plus i want to wait for something that will be the next major upgrade to the currently new device. Maybe dual-core.

One thing that caught my attention about the pick is the sizing of the device in the ad. Why does the Aria look bigger than the DInc? I'm puzzled :confused::confused::confused:

I think at this point you should get the Nexus S if you don't wanna G2. I just hate Tmobiles network out here cause I go to the colleges way outside of Chicago and my friend's farm in Wisconsin and Verizon is the only network that has coverage. My iPhone became an iPod in those areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci