New Phone Suggestions?

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Galaxy S3, my mom has a Galaxy S4, and my dad has a galaxy S5. I am going to upgrade soon, but I don't know what I should get. I like both iOS and Android, but my top three choices right now are the iPhone 6, the Galaxy S5, or the Note 3/4. Any suggestions? All info will be appreciated!

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's most important to you? Screen size? Customizability? iMessage? We need to know more about your preferences before giving a suggestion.

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What's most important to you? Screen size? Customizability? iMessage? We need to know more about your preferences before giving a suggestion.

I actually really like iOS's I message feature, but I love the customization on android. And I like bigger screens. I mainly just want a phone with a relatively large screen, long life battery, and a fast processor

Posted via the Android Central App

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Galaxy S3, my mom has a Galaxy S4, and my dad has a galaxy S5. I am going to upgrade soon, but I don't know what I should get. I like both iOS and Android, but my top three choices right now are the iPhone 6, the Galaxy S5, or the Note 3/4. Any suggestions? All info will be appreciated!

My suggestion would be to skip Samsung if you want Android. Get a Nexus or Moto or OnePlus instead.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
It sounds like you will want the Note 3/4

But you really should wait for the S6, it will be a great phone and keeps the trend going

Posted via the Android Central App with my Galaxy S5