3rd Party distributors

JettaStorm97

May 10, 2010
Visit site
As we all do research in regards of best price for our investments/devices, we run into these places that advertise "Free" or "Too low to show" prices.

Does anyone have experience with some of these sites? Are there any that someone might recommend?

Or are most people paying a little extra for the customer service that comes from a service provider(ex verizon, T-mo, At&t, ect)?

I haven't seen a thread similar to this yet, but if there has been, could you please direct me to it.

Thanks in advance!

JettaStorm97

May 10, 2010
Visit site
More curious if anyone has used sites like Letstalk.com or similar places. And what thier experiences have been like, Warranty concerns, and ease of replacements if nessecary.

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded recently using Wirefly, to get my wife on a Droid Incredible. Our plan was to have her do the $15 data plan, since she will not be a power user. I was told that customer service could change this plan from 29.99 to the new data plan the next day (it was Sunday). I called and they didn't know what I was talking about. AFTER we got the phone, the customer service rep in India said that any changes would void the contract and I'd be responsible for a $350 equipment charge. I also made sure I could use my upgrade credit on my line and transfer the phone to my wife's phone number. NO DICE - even though the original sales rep said that it would be possible. It works, IF you can follow all of their requirements - you have to keep your plan, keep your phone # on the phone you buy, etc. Me personally, I won't do it again.

Reactions: anon4843263

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie