What high end 5" phone is coming out

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
All the rage is with these
Monster phones but I am waiting for one on AT&T in the 5" range. I am running the m8 right now and really like everything with it, but am looking to the future as well. 3or4 gigs of ram 805 or 810 processor stereo speakers on the front SD card 2k screen with a huge battery and top end camera....... I know not wanting much....... Lol..

Any rumors?

Posted via the Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
The Xperia Z3C, Droid Turbo, and iPhone 6 are the ones I'm aware of. I enjoy my Moto X, but every discussion about it ended up with people not liking the camera. PS. I know the Moto X and Droid Turbo are 5.2", but if you compare the height of the device to the M8, they are about the same or even shorter.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
All the rage is with these
Monster phones but I am waiting for one on AT&T in the 5" range. I am running the m8 right now and really like everything with it, but am looking to the future as well. 3or4 gigs of ram 805 or 810 processor stereo speakers on the front SD card 2k screen with a huge battery and top end camera....... I know not wanting much....... Lol..

Any rumors?

Posted via the Android Central App

Those specs won't be coming out till next year, and I'm not sure if any of them will be in a 5 inch body

Posted via the Android Central App with my Galaxy S5

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Maybe the Droid Turbo variant if it actually is released.