Two phones?

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, since most of us here are tech geeks and wants the latest and greatest. Anyone have more than one phone?

I have an HTC M8 (my second android device from ios). Well last night I ordered an iPhone 6 plus. I added it to my family plan.

I appreciate things from both devices and want to try first hand the (finally) larger screen of the plus.

So I'm I the only crazy one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A lot of the Ambassadors and Moderators have more than one phone, and usually swap SIMs to decide which is their phone of the day. I only have my Nexus 5 that I use as my phone, but I still have my old Razr Maxx that I still use as an alarm clock and media player.

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
A lot of the Ambassadors and Moderators have more than one phone, and usually swap SIMs to decide which is their phone of the day. I only have my Nexus 5 that I use as my phone, but I still have my old Razr Maxx that I still use as an alarm clock and media player.

Well that leads me to my next question. Is the iPhone 6 sim swappable with the HTC M8? AT&T BTW.

Thanks

kvadd2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I personally carry two phones, but that's because of work. One private phone, and one I can turn off that belongs to my company. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463