Less than 5 minutes, that you change a few things and it's done ready to use. Or are you like me that take, I'm not exaggerating I take over an hour to set everything up - customizing.

Take my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4. First, I clean up the Stock UI even though I know I'm going to switch to Nova Prime.

>>> I install & upgrade my apps, as well as disable a few I will never use.

>>> I make adjustments with the settings like display, wi-fi, sound, keyboard, etc.

>>> I switch to Nova and this is where it takes time. I customized the Destop, Drawer, Look & Feel and Gestures & Buttons. Set up the Wallpaper and Widgets.

>>> I change the Stock Icon, I would say 75% of them with Addax, Domo, Click UI, Minimal, Nox or Stock icons. I also rename the App, take TuneIn Pro - I'll change it to "tunein Pro" or Gmail to "GMail." I also Hide apps I don't need in the drawer.

>>> Last step, since I'm home using Wi-Fi I set up apps, signing-in, etc.

>>> Out of the box I don't charge it right away, I will drain the battery until it drops less than 10% and then fully charge it and add my library to it.

That's it! Ready to use. LOL
    10-31-2014 11:57 PM
    I probably spend about 1-2 hours setting up a new device. A lot of it is installing my usual apps and configuring them. I just use Google Now Launcher, but I also like to set up my homescreens the way I like them.
    11-01-2014 02:36 AM