Play Store country - 2 Credit Cards

TarekSalama

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
So, I do know that in order to change your Play Store's region, you need to add a credit card from the respective region's country and to reset the Play Store's data on your phone.

My question is, if I add 2 cards, each from a different country. What happens?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Usually the region is set to the one that matches your SIM card AND card region. And I'm not sure, but I don't think Google allows you to pay for stuff from one country with another country's card; I might be wrong about this last bit.

TarekSalama

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Usually the region is set to the one that matches your SIM card AND card region. And I'm not sure, but I don't think Google allows you to pay for stuff from one country with another country's card; I might be wrong about this last bit.

Well, I was allowed actually. I am using a virtual card for the US Store but I ran out of credit and I wanted to pay for Google Drive, hence I used my real card. I am not sure whether my store will stay set to the US or not, because I already bought some books on Google Books and repeating all those steps and waiting a bit to change it to the US is tiring and inconvenient.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If it's already set to the US and your primary card remains the US one, even if not used, you should still retain the 'US' region. Google Drive might let you pay with a foreign card, but I can't remember why I think you can't purchase apps with that. Might be thinking of Amazon, though... don't know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463