I have the opportunity to get a new phone and I am torn. Both the LG G3 and Note 4 have me intrigued. I am just not sure I am ready for the size of the Note 4?

Need some honest opinions on both if possible??? I have never owned and LG device only Samsung and Apple.

From the reviews I have read I can't go wrong with either device but just looking for others advice??

Thanks
    11-10-2014 07:16 AM
    I have the opportunity to get a new phone and I am torn. Both the LG G3 and Note 4 have me intrigued. I am just not sure I am ready for the size of the Note 4?

Need some honest opinions on both if possible??? I have never owned and LG device only Samsung and Apple.

From the reviews I have read I can't go wrong with either device but just looking for others advice??

Thanks
    If size is an issue then don't worry - I had the G3 for a few months, it's pretty much the same size as the note 4 - the Note is obviously bigger, but not by much - plus it's almost square design makes it easier to hold than the Note 3 if that helps?

The G3 did have an amazing camera, one of the biggest selling points for me, but the Note 4 matches it in daylight condition. I think the G3 took better pics in lowlight, but not by a drastic amount. For the first time ever, I believe touchwiz is the best ui. I usually hated it, but its much more mature.

The screen is also amazing, so was the G3 - but with my G3 it kept on over heating, plus I had to turn the brightness down to preserve battery. So far my note 4 has been at full brightness and the battery has easily lasted me a full day
    jcochran1977 likes this.
    11-10-2014 07:34 AM
    Thank you that is very helpful!
    the tall guy likes this.
    11-10-2014 08:19 AM
    Well I purchased the Note 4 yesterday and I have to admit it really is a great phone, but I am afraid it's going to end up being way to large for me :-(

Is the LG G3 the next comparable phone? Or should i go back to an S5? Need advice....
    11-12-2014 02:01 PM
    Love the Note series but at 5.7" it got too big and wished Samsung stuck with 5.5".

Thankfully Samsung added a very useful feature, SIDE CONTROL PANEL. I love it and size is no longer an issue as it gives you access to controls like Home, Back & Apps but the most important is the Menu button. I don't even use the Recent & Back buttons below anymore.

I had the G3 and said it many times that LG did an amazing job with the Screen Size/Body. The problem when it came out was there was nothing to compare the 2K display too and that's what I love about the Note 4 but the cherry on top was the Aluminum. It feels amazing!
    11-12-2014 02:43 PM
    How do I activate the SideControl? I must be missing it?
    11-12-2014 03:38 PM
    , it's pretty much the same size as the note 4 - the Note is obviously bigger, but not by much
    http://www.phonearena.com/phones/siz...ones/8347,8577

The difference is pretty significant... The g3 is close to the S5... The note is a fair amount larger
    11-12-2014 06:33 PM