09-09-2016 10:55 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    I think that Apple will lose market shares from now on. They mess with app developers and some whole countries. China for example.

I really think Android will take iOS market shares over time. But I might be totally wrong of course.
    11-10-2015 07:38 AM
    I think that Apple will lose market shares from now on. They mess with app developers and some whole countries. China for example.

I really think Android will take iOS market shares over time. But I might be totally wrong of course.
    Manufacturers and Android are two different arguments. When it comes to manufacturers, Apple is on the incline and others like Samsung are on the decline in sales. When it comes to operating systems, Android has market share over iOS because there are many more Android handsets being sold overall.
    11-10-2015 07:46 AM
    Android is more preferable for me: you can connect you USB devices directly without any problems
    11-10-2015 10:37 AM
    Android is much easier to work with, and better battery life.
    kjung7 and Inders99 like this.
    11-17-2015 04:17 AM
    Haven't heard that before.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2015 04:29 AM
    Haven't heard that before.

Posted via the Android Central App
    The newer Android phones do get longer battery life, but it's simply because the actual battery is a lot bigger than iPhones. it's devices are much more efficient in terms of actual battery usage, but that comes at the cost of reduced multitasking and more aggressive RAM management.
    08-27-2016 03:37 PM
    Agree, Android is much more intuitive than iOS IMO.
    08-28-2016 09:59 AM
    1. Google Now's way of anticipating my needs via the cards of different things. Siri does not provide this at all.
    2. The way I can invoke Google Now by swiping from the bottom(at least in a Nexus device).
    3. Current local temperature from the active weather app appears in the status bar. You can't get this on iOS unless jailbroken.
    4. Background audio apps appear in the notification center with album art or podcast art and playback controls with navigation link as well as the ability to close them.
    5. Notification center groups notifications unlike iOS.
    6. Notification center can clear all notifications unlike iOS.
    7. The ability to have app folders on the dock bar .
    8. Widgets - doh!
    9. Superior Google native apps.
    10. Material Design. Just looks more professional and flowing then "cartoony" iOS.
    11. Notification icons in the status bar. yeah this is actually quite helpful to me.
    12. That apps are a separate list from the shortcuts. This allows for a freedom of customization that does not exist on iOS.(Windows Phone has this same ability).
    13. The Settings app is better done.
    14. Google Music actually provides me a real digital music locker.
    15. Sound profiles!
    All of these are great, but I especially agree with #10 and #15. I've always felt that iOS was cartoon-like, and I really enjoy a more professional experience. I've had BlackBerry devices and Android phones, and I'd consider going to Windows Phone as well; but never iOS.
    08-29-2016 09:54 PM
    I think iphone is too expensive in China,but undeniable,IOS system is more stable than Android
    09-09-2016 10:55 PM
84 ... 234