How to make Lloyd in COD Black Ops!!! (warning, there are a lot of pictures)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Okay so you all asked for it, now you have it. How to create Loyd as your gamer card for Call of Duty Black Ops. There are a lot of pics because am going to show it as a step by step process plus im going to include the pic of layers so that there isn't any confusion as to what specific layer i used (ex. wide over or medium oval). Here you guys go. Good luck

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
IMAG0002.jpg

And there you have it. Step by step on how to create Loyd. It took me forever trying to figure out how exactly to configure it so that it came out right. WE NEED MORE LAYERS haha. I will probably take another stab at it over the weekend and see what i cam come up with. I hope you guys enjoy it and maybe one day there will be a Loyd Army in COD Black Ops haha. Good luck guys.

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
thanks for the replies guys (psst* I'm talking to you Jorge and Verdes haha). 315 vews and only 2 replies with some kind of feedback. If anybody thinks they can create a better Loyd, show it off guys. I think that all of us Android/COD Black Ops addicts would all love to see their own variation of a gamercard that combines those 2 loves of ours. Just please keep it PG people.

I just realized the original thread that showed how to create the Standard Andy (android mascot) is in the news section. Makes sense, I guess i was not thinking. I'm moving this into there.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Man, i tried to go and create the android logo, and it does not have enough layers. Darn. Gotta try something new with it now

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Man, i tried to go and create the android logo, and it does not have enough layers. Darn. Gotta try something new with it now

haha yeah there are def not enough layers to do it easily. You must be creative and try different shapes to get the desired look. I am going to give it another shot either today. If it comes out better and you guys want to see it then I'll post it.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I was going to make the regular android logo guy while holding a gun and sunglasses. But i am about 8 layers short to do so fully the way i wanted to. I dont mind sharing my ideas up here cause eventually i am going to figure it out and make something of it.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got it made. Still need two more layers to add on before its finished. I will post picturez

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
ad6f0a4f-4099-9792.jpg

Here is my guy. I have added two more layers with a gun in his right hand (screen left) and a badge in the other

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane