What do you do when boredom strike you?
    12-01-2014 12:33 PM
    YouTube.
    12-01-2014 12:50 PM
    Browse the internet on my phone. Visit tech blogs, peruse the AC forums :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    12-02-2014 12:37 AM
    youtube no longer works for me when boredom strikes...... l
    12-02-2014 06:44 AM
    I just sit there staring at the wall thinking about nothing while I sort of twirl in my hand iPhone. I might unlock it and just flip around the home screen a few times and not even launch an app; locking it again after a few seconds. Then I repeat until I get bored of that and come up with something to do.
    12-02-2014 07:38 AM
    Conquer planets with the song Supertzar playing as background music
    12-02-2014 07:48 AM
    I spend 99% of my time at home (34 and fully disabled SUCKS, and I don't have a family to worry about, just me myself and I, so I have too much time and very limited to what I can physically do, BAD combination!), so my whole life is really trying to fill the boredom of my life. I do a lot of reading, books on my Kindle (I'm reading the Monster of Florence right now and it's fascinating), read a lot of articles, average online stuff less so, and always have something playing on my roku (usually something Hannibal related, mostly the show, but the movies too sometimes, more so Hannibal Rising, Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs, the best of the bunch I think. It's my latest obsession and I'm contemplating reading the series again as well...just to fill the time for the next season to start which was bumped way back and is going to be FOREVER. And I don't like TV now, so that says a lot about the show right there that I love it so much), mess around with different apps on my new 2in1 tablet laptop, still trying to get a feel for it, I write sometimes, and the rare instances that I feel well enough to do so, I draw or paint, or go find things to take photographs of (I'm still wanting to plan a shoot with a friend and do her makeup and all, but we never sync up when either can do it.). Yes, I'm very boring and lead a very boring life. And I live in my head, so I tend to never shut up whenever I do interact with others (online is absolutely terrible, I have this horrible tendency to write comments that are book length whenever I read or see something I'm very opinionated about and/or very interested in already, and my friends all laugh at me when I do that. Even when I try editing a comment to limit myself, often they are still super long. I don't know how to express myself in a way not highly descriptive, I feel like I have to share EVERYTHING in order for any other person to understand me correctly. I can't be short and blunt, and I go off topic often too), outside my mother and sister, whom I live with, who are never in the mood to talk when I am, and never want to talk about what I want to talk about, and often I get shushed up before I can even begin, so I don't even talk much at home. Which sucks. No biggy, I spent a good chunk of y life being the quiet one, didn't start talking til I was 5, what's some more time not talking? I have too much time on my hands and I really try my best to keep myself occupied, but I'm very limited and it's difficult not to get bored. Right now I'm still trying to find out any tricks for my new phone, maybe find out how to use some functions if I can use them (Straight talk, ugh, but it's the Ultimate 2 and actually glad I spent the extra money, way better than the one I started off with. It's just enough for what I want it for, and the right size, would never go my bigger. And the cameras work pretty damn well on it. But still want to get the full benefits from it that I could use it for. It's also my only mp3 player and works great for that. Just wish amazon would download to the external card because of the volume of albums I'm trying to download,' want my whole library on my external drive so I don't need to stream them, and I can only download Prime music to my phone, not on my laptop, and only a few at a time can download before the internal memory fills up.), so I'm learning all I can about it, which led me here (a friend of mine offered to totally wipe out the system, remove the carrier software and everything, install a new OS, I think Linux, and totally customize it for me and open access to blocked features, but I had spent a bit on it and just got it and didn't want to screw with it and risk losing service. I don't want to have to get a new number and got to all my doctors, pharmacies, insurance, etc., to change my number, it's a pain and know can't remember everyone I would need to give a new number too. He knows what he's doing, I just didn't want something to go wrong on accident and flush$130. I might let him do it to the phone I just traded up from, as I have no use for it right now and could use it as a WiFi only phone for VOIP calls at home and online texting and considerably reduce how much I spend a month for service. But anyway). It looks as though Straight Talk branded phones are the most restrictive, as I can't even connect wirelessly to my tablet just to use it to view photos stored on the phone, like a screen mirror, which I wanted to do the other night to show a friend some of my photography which you can barely see on a phone screen. Still trying to figure out if Bluetooth pairing with devices is limited somehow, or I'm just a retard and don't know what I'm doing. Likely the latter lol. I do learn best just by screwing with things and learning by experience, so I will keep trying to see what different things do or don't when paired. And I'm probably preoccupied with all that because it began from boredom and grew to a "I will figure out how to do this damnit even if it's the last thing I do!" Kind of a thing. I need more constructive ways to fill my time with lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    12-02-2014 05:27 PM
    nice pictures.. thanks for this post... it made me smile..
    12-03-2014 05:46 AM
    12-03-2014 08:55 AM
    Ahhhh boredom. Unfortunately for me boredom usually consists of me spending money on Shiney new gadgets lol. I love tech!

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-03-2014 02:53 PM
    Play a game or two. Go out.
    12-03-2014 11:02 PM
    Usually browse twitter, text ppl, take my daughter & son out to play or eat, browse the forums & play Xbox 1. Have a couple new games to beat still.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
    12-04-2014 12:28 AM
    @ Synycalwon - nice pics - the last one sure is a party animal. I'd say that the cat is usually in charge?

When boredom strikes - I get outside and go for a walk - it's a big world out there and boredom vanishes like ice-cream at a birthday party.
    12-04-2014 01:06 AM
    @ Synycalwon - nice pics - the last one sure is a party animal. I'd say that the cat is usually in charge?

When boredom strikes - I get outside and go for a walk - it's a big world out there and boredom vanishes like ice-cream at a birthday party.
    hmmmm... yeah, i already forgot about having a walk outside.. let me do that this week.. thanks
    12-04-2014 02:27 AM
    hmmmm... yeah, i already forgot about having a walk outside.. let me do that this week.. thanks
    Be careful out there!!! The avatars are real.
    12-04-2014 02:51 PM
    Be careful out there!!! The avatars are real.
    hahahahahaha... I will.. thanks..
    12-05-2014 06:54 AM
    I watch a lot of series... or rap battles on YouTube.
    12-05-2014 07:37 AM
    Video games.
    12-05-2014 09:32 AM
    Those puppies are adorable! They really made my day!
    12-06-2014 03:59 AM
    surely people here today will not get bore
    LIVE UPDATES: Typhoon Ruby | News | GMA News Online

after the heart-breaking experience on super typhoon haiyan last year, Philippines faces another storm
    12-06-2014 08:48 AM
    I'm never bored - I've got a lot of things to do. Now I'm listening a new Pink Floyd album for example
    12-09-2014 11:56 AM
    I'm never bored - I've got a lot of things to do. Now I'm listening a new Pink Floyd album for example
    Waddya think?
    12-09-2014 08:45 PM
    good for you cepelling666..

As for me, i have a lot of things to do as well, but still gets bored since it is all routine
    12-12-2014 12:04 PM
    I will usually browse the Forums or play with my phone and try to learn new things about it.
    12-12-2014 12:10 PM