Best Android Phone for Audio

chrisfrock

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The HTC ONE (M8) has a rich sound quality. The loudness of the S5 loudspeaker is a great pick too. I have an S4 though and can't complain. :)

pogi920

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a vivo xshot, I would say the audio is crisp especially when in earphones..

Posted via the Android Central App/xshot

Rickosw

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a vivo xshot, I would say the audio is crisp especially when in earphones..

hi,
that is actually one of the phones that I was considering to purchase as well .. may I ask how much did u buy it ? how about did you managed to get yourself a set as this is not readily sold in the states... lastly most important question ... does it come with Google Play store and work with international 4G network / sim card ?

cheers!

pogi920

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
hi,
that is actually one of the phones that I was considering to purchase as well .. may I ask how much did u buy it ? how about did you managed to get yourself a set as this is not readily sold in the states... lastly most important question ... does it come with Google Play store and work with international 4G network / sim card ?

cheers!
I bought mine here in Thailand for 450$ .. yes it comes with google play store ( international rom).. it's 4g enabled but not sure about the US ..

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Take any phone and install Jetaudio. No need to buy a phone only because it sounds good.

AC App on SGS3

Rickosw

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine here in Thailand for 450$ .. yes it comes with google play store ( international rom).. it's 4g enabled but not sure about the US ..

Hihi,

Are you from Bangkok ( MBK shopping mall ?), i drove up to Kuala Lumpur last week and found the Vivo flagship shop!

check out the pics i took!

i did a simple test via a "entry earpiece" provided by the Vivo staff and I can hear the sounds effects much better & could feel the sound having more "body" - least compared to my Lumia phones ,

apparently Vivo has build in EQ into the phone _ see the phone i was holding ... the EQ controls ...

Prices are in Malaysia Ringgit

AdobePhotoshopExpress_5280ae6f1ef84693b6650ec0990a4d81.jpg

WP_20141226_13_53_22_Pro.jpgWP_20141226_14_01_47_Pro.jpgWP_20141226_14_01_56_Pro.jpgWP_20141226_14_10_11_Pro.jpgWP_20141226_14_10_17_Pro.jpg

Rickosw

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
New "Audiophile phone" just announced

LeTV Max specs review: closer look at the 'bezel-less' phone

Then, you also have the hilariously named 'Le HI-FI', which stands for some very serious audio processing that delivers high quality output via that 3.5mm headset jack, be it to an external set of speakers or headphones.

Good audio is a multi-tier process starting at the music files, dependent on the audio processor, tuning system, and at the end the playback equipment. That's where LeTV's ecosystem comes to play, as the company delivers high-quality song files and the actual hardware (in China)

The LeTV-HQ7A chip is the chip that does all the heavy music lifting in the LeTV Max, and it's accompanied by a low-dropout linear LDO regulator that improves power supply stability, and reduces background noise and distortion issues. The phone also supports both 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates via a double-watch crystal system, so that you don't have any artifacts like distortion for files converted between the two sampling rates. We're including the official audio stats right below for the pros to decipher.

any comments ?

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I recently got an LGG2. It has hi res audio output.
My question is this, if I'm using Neutron Player,
while it plays FLAC lossless, will it still downsample the signal to 16/44 bit even though the hardware is designed for 24/192 output ??
What driver should I be using ??

PS. Are Vivo phones available in Canada yet ???

Thanks,

Francis.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
M9 with Dolby Sound.. Hands down.

Posted with my HTC One M9 via Verizon...

This... My friend's dad is a musician and he uses speakers a lot when he has no musical acessories with him he's been using HTC since M7 and his opinion is that it has the best speakers for music in the industry..

If you wanna test a phone's speakers quality, just put Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody playing due to it's different sound tunes you'll be able to test the device.

Rickosw

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
M9 with Dolby Sound.. Hands down.

Posted with my HTC One M9 via Verizon...

how about this ? any thoughts?

Dolby Atmos®
The Lenovo A7000 is the world's first smartphone with the all-new Dolby Atmos® - delivering a rich, immersive sound experience. Music, videos, games, and even video chats will be enhanced with audio that flows above and around you.

Lenovo A7000 Preview - CNET!

Lenovo A7000 Malaysia: 5.5" FHD, 64-Bit and Dolby Atmos Sound for RM625! - Oizoioi Malaysia Tech Reviews

any chance of this budget phone hitting Stateside?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Any Samsung with the Exynos CPU has the Wolfson DAC and they produce incredible audio, anybody who says 'Samsung suck at audio' has no clue what they are talking about, both my S3 32GB and S4 32GB were Exynos and had a Wolfson DAC, they were unrivalled in terms of the sonic experience they gave in Android. The Note 4 Exynos and Galaxy S6 are pretty much in a league of their own to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power