Average Age of an Android user

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
54 - F (not techy, but really into phones!) Fascinate
53 - M spouse - Fascinate
24 - F - Fascinate

I know you're project is over, but this was fun. I'm the phone/PDA person in the family (54-F). Started with a iPAQ about 10-years ago before phones and PDA's combined. Haven't bought a paper book since. All my reading is on my phone. Just switched to Android and LOVE IT.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
BB Storm 1 from day 1. Went though 7 of them in 16 months and my only Incredible has been just that for the last 5 months.
Maybe BB will make an impressive move with this qnx, but they have a track record of disappointment lately.

jpcalhoun

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I am doing a statistics project for a class at the University of Colorado. It's based on hypothesis testing. I am doing a two-sample hypothesis test based on the average age of an iPhone user vs. the average age of an Android user. I need about 50 responses. I just need to know age and gender.

I would really appreciate the help from a community such as Android Central. I sell phones for a job right now and am an avid reader of TiPb and Android Central posts and forums, which is why I choose to do my project on these statistics. Thanks to everyone who replies!

**Sorry if this is in the wrong location, I don't typically post, I'm normally just a reader.

64 with a Pro
Son is 21 with a DroidX

jpcalhoun

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I am doing a statistics project for a class at the University of Colorado. It's based on hypothesis testing. I am doing a two-sample hypothesis test based on the average age of an iPhone user vs. the average age of an Android user. I need about 50 responses. I just need to know age and gender.

I would really appreciate the help from a community such as Android Central. I sell phones for a job right now and am an avid reader of TiPb and Android Central posts and forums, which is why I choose to do my project on these statistics. Thanks to everyone who replies!

**Sorry if this is in the wrong location, I don't typically post, I'm normally just a reader.

Male 64 with a Pro
Son is 21 with a DroidX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21