Now you're on Android, what platform did you come from?

What platform were you on before Android?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddiethking

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I am new to Android (phone is in the mail) and I was wondering what platforms other Android users came from. You can just put the last platform you were on, or the platform you were on the longest - whatever you consider to be more meaningful to you.

I am coming from Blackberry.

Feel free to post about what platform you came from, if you would like.

Last edited:

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Webos Os...One of the best mobile operating system - next to Androids of course. :)

Last edited:

kingtz

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm a new convert from Windows Mobile and abso-frigging-lutely loving android!

Believe it or not, I was still using my 5 year old BlackJack 1 (yes, one) until about 2 weeks ago. Now using a Captivate.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I came from Blackberry (user of only 7 months). The platform I had used the longest was the Danger OS, the OS used on Sidekicks. I was on that for 3 years.

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I came from the Blackberry. There are a lot of good things about the BB and I do miss the BB platform. That being said, i love my Evo. For what i use it for, mostly internet and apps, there is no doubt this is the best thing I've ever had! I hope BB can catch up, but doubt they will.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Lost my virginity to a Blackberry Curve 8330. I waited with baited breath when the Storm came out, but was disheartened as I read the horrors of first adopters.
I wanted touch and a full browser, but I didn't see Blackberry polishing their browser at the time. D1 was my savior. There's no turning back and Apple will never be anything other than propriatary. Android is King.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21