New Years Resolution. .One phone for 2015

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Back in my office for the first time in 2015... Sitting in front of me is a Nexus 6, Droid Turbo, Iphone 6+.... and in the drawer of my desk is a Blackberry Z30, Galaxy S3, and a handful of feature phones.... There is no way in hell that I even last a week.. let alone a year.... I am toast

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Back in my office for the first time in 2015... Sitting in front of me is a Nexus 6, Droid Turbo, Iphone 6+.... and in the drawer of my desk is a Blackberry Z30, Galaxy S3, and a handful of feature phones.... There is no way in hell that I even last a week.. let alone a year.... I am toast
You can do it. It is just time to purge.

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
You guys are not on phone plans? Don't you have to change every 2 years or so?

I manage the cell phones for my company and have about 140 lines to play around with. I can basically get any phone I want from any carrier and it doesn't cost me a penny.. That is the root of the problem.. It is too easy for me

bwillard92

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'll take that challenge also. I went through way too many different phones last year. I'm currently using an iPhone 5s and plan to keep it for the long haul. I've found a 4" screen is perfect for me.

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I just get bored so quickly... I have a virtually Brand New Nexus 6 sitting in my desk drawer, just dying to come out and play...... I am not going to last much longer

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think that this challenge would be easier for iPhone users. Especially knowing that the new iPhone coming out later this year will most likely look identical to the 2014 model.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I think that this challenge would be easier for iPhone users. Especially knowing that the new iPhone coming out later this year will most likely look identical to the 2014 model.

Hmmmm, I heard that the iPhone is going to get the most innovative thing it's had in years this September. The back button.