New round of Swype beta invites?

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the beta many, many, many (lost county of the many) days ago and got my invitation today. Gosh, all ready purchased the competition. However, downloaded/installed it and not bad. Like bunches of others, I am hoping for a final release before the economy crashes and I cannot afford to shell out a few bucks.

Tanatorn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
just got my swype, if you registered a long time ago but never got an invite, just try logging into the site with that email you registered with a while back, for that's what i did like 5minutes ago. =) Finally i have swype on my nexus!

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got that email. But when i go to thr website to start it. It says im not on an android device. And i am using my evo

Edit... i was using the default browser and found the problem. Fixed it and downloadong swype

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I got that email. But when i go to thr website to start it. It says im not on an anfroid device. And i am using my evo

Make sure you're using the stock browser and not skyfire or something like that. I had the same problem.

Chewieez

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
To those of you who did not get the email: don't wait for it! Just get the Swype installer at "https://beta.swype.com/android/get/", launch it and log in. It worked for me and I literally just registered on their site about 2h ago!

This didn't work for me FYI. I signed up for the beta tonight, then later tried your suggestion and no dice. It won't let me log-in.

lvdata

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Fix if you can't download it.

I got that email. But when i go to thr website to start it. It says im not on an android device. And i am using my evo

Edit... i was using the default browser and found the problem. Fixed it and downloadong swype

Verdes8891, I know you fixed it, but for me it was a slightly different problem and solution. I had to go into Menu --> More--> Settings and enable "Mobile View" I don't like the mobile views on most website, and my Evo with a 800x640 dispaly, I don't need it.:p

:mad:I STILL don't have a beta login though:mad:

Krypto74

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
After waiting nearly 6 month, I finally got the beta invite. Not only is it everything they say it is... if you have the old shapewriter app, you aren't missing anything. They are both virtually the same app, but the word selection with swype is a lot better and the UI seems to be a lot better (better graphics anyway). I'm going to use it a few more days to see how much I like it compared to shapewriter, but so far they seem pretty similar.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I was one of the lucky few who got it early. I have a love/hate relationship sometimes with swype. I always end up going back to smart keyboard pro, mainly because its practically flawless and I do love the physical keyboard suggestions.

Sent from my HTC Vision

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I actually just signed up for the beta a few days ago and got my invite email this morning.... Sadly, it's not supported for my device (HTC Wildfire) as my screen is qVGA. Guess I'll sit on that invite until I upgrade to the Aria (or other ATT phone) in Feb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12