No Andriod on Prepaid phones?

Edward78

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Prob. a better place for this, but here it goes... So Andriod has no prepaid app./feature (whatever you call it) & that is why services like safelink don't have it. That just seems crazy, why would the phone need anything??? Can't the people at the office put into your account that you have a free service & ta dah the phone works without paying, I just don't get why prepaid phones can't have android???

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Prob. a better place for this, but here it goes... So Andriod has no prepaid app./feature (whatever you call it) & that is why services like safelink don't have it. That just seems crazy, why would the phone need anything??? Can't the people at the office put into your account that you have a free service & ta dah the phone works without paying, I just don't get why prepaid phones can't have android???

I see Android prepaid phones all the time in different retailers.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The issue isn't that it's prepaid, the issue is that it's a free service provided to low-income families so they can have a cell phone. They don't give you a choice of device: you get what you get, and what you get is a cheap feature phone. They don't mess around with BYOD because that represents an added cost to them that they can't charge for.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta