B. Diddy just hit 30,000 posts. Way to go!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Not really so much a figurehead, but an XO that doesn't have additional duties. B. Diddy is in a second in command position in the event that I cannot be reached, he has understood authority with the other Ambassadors.

From an AOSP M8

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I currently use a BlackBerry but I always come back to hear that sweet voice of B. Diddy. He's helped me resolve a few issues with my Nexus 5 and I will always remember.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to all of you; Ambassadors, Moderators, etc. who so "Unselfishly" devote So Much of your time to help others and make this forum the AWESOME place it is!!! We all gain and learn so much from all of you! Thank You!!!

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you to all of you; Ambassadors, Moderators, etc. who so "Unselfishly" devote So Much of your time to help others and make this forum the AWESOME place it is!!! We all gain and learn so much from all of you! Thank You!!!
It comes down to regular members, too. Everyone respecting others, which makes people come back. I have been on other, non tech forums where the tones of every post was snide and rude. Makes a big difference.

From an AOSP M8

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
It comes down to regular members, too. Everyone respecting others, which makes people come back. I have been on other, non tech forums where the tones of every post was snide and rude. Makes a big difference.

From an AOSP M8
Yes, I completely agree and Thank you for adding "regular members", Yes, they too should be Thanked greatly!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I remember when I first joined, I soon realised that B. Diddy and Golfdriver97 were frequent posters. Their names kept coming up in replies. Who are these guys, I wondered. Now of course I know....and a belated special thanks to both of them for answering some novice questions I posted back then. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
some novice questions

At one time we were all new. in October of 2011, I knew nothing of Android. I still learn stuff every now and then. Sometimes from a regular member, sometimes from another Ambassador. But I don't think there is a week that goes by that I don't learn something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams