Dropped my phone. How to know if there is internal damage?

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday I dropped my bag on the floor in a bus. However, inside the bag was my Xperia Z2. The phone was in the front pocket, but I don't remember whether the bag fell on the front or backside. The phone is equipped with a screen protector and a Sony style case. There weren't any scratches anywhere and the phone behaves normally. However, I am worried of any internal damage that might have happened that will show in the future. Any ideas how I can check whether everything is ok? Thank you.

DystopianFuture

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't worry too much about it. These things are very sturdy and can take a good beating from time to time. I've dropped my Nexus 7 and my phone countless times and they are still working fine.

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I think you will be fine. I droped my last phone and it slid all the way down the bus and it was fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I dropped my dinc2 and physically and cosmetically it was fine but the screen started acting strange with regards to being unresponsive/Phantom touch detecting on the lower 1/3 of the screen. Had to use a launcher to move all critical icons above the weird area. When I tried to get a warranty replacement they were sure to remind me that if it was determined to be caused by physical damage they would charge me full price of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles