IT is not NEW but it should be.

atlkr5

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Sporting the Samsung Captivate, I love the Android World and had no problem divorcing BB as well as to stop dating Apples IOS.

One thing that should be new, (unless I am missing something here) is making the UI go landscape.

I play games, GPS, Mail and many other application in Landscape, but when I am in the car with my Vlingo in Car or other navigation app with the phone in landscape.

So can the UI, home screens etc be in Landscape?

IF it is not already be done, is there enough people that would like to see this?

I am starting to use the landscape mode more and more with the 4" Super Amolod Screen, but looking at the home screens sideways , sucks.

Thanks for any help.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Sporting the Samsung Captivate, I love the Android World and had no problem divorcing BB as well as to stop dating Apples IOS.

One thing that should be new, (unless I am missing something here) is making the UI go landscape.

I play games, GPS, Mail and many other application in Landscape, but when I am in the car with my Vlingo in Car or other navigation app with the phone in landscape.

So can the UI, home screens etc be in Landscape?

IF it is not already be done, is there enough people that would like to see this?

I am starting to use the landscape mode more and more with the 4" Super Amolod Screen, but looking at the home screens sideways , sucks.

Thanks for any help.

It can?t be done with just Android and the normal TouchWiz launcher. This has been a must asked about feature and thus far hasn?t been delivered. Most 3rd party launchers like LauncherPro though do allow the homescreen to switch to landscape mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome