What function do you want?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
My phone needs to have a stellar battery and camera, it also needs to look good. So far I've ticked all my boxes with the Note 4 and Nexus 6.

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Let me say right now that I absolutely love my samsung galaxy s 3. It is a lot better than my old iphone 5 s. The only thing that kind of upset me is that I cannot get this phone to auto correct. What I mean is when I spell words incorrectly and hit the space bar it does not fix it for me as other android phone have done out of the box. I have tried to download other keyboards and all kinds of things like that but nothing works. I tried a google keyboard and it would not even work to try it out with. This and the Samsung keyboard continued to override it. This is my only problem and what I would like to have in my next phone as I am a crappy speller. Other than that I think android has got it down perfect.

EPGames

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
The thing I usually miss is optical zoom. I expect with the minification of the camera compoents this will be a standard starting the next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy