Recording app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I need to android call recorder app. Anyone used, which app is best for android??
I haven't used any of those apps, but a few exists in the Play Store. Keep in mind that recording calls without prior consent is illegal in many places, so be sure to keep that in mind when discussing the app in this thread.

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I also need this. Telling them I am recording is fine but I need it when calling for my nonprofit organization. If you have the names of any please send them. I do not think we will do anything illegal. Also whenever you call customer service they say this call is being recorded I will do the same.

ronandrew

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I also need this. Telling them I am recording is fine but I need it when calling for my nonprofit organization. If you have the names of any please send them. I do not think we will do anything illegal. Also whenever you call customer service they say this call is being recorded I will do the same.

Now i tried recently total recall call recorder app for recording call. But still working great.!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz