AT&T New Phone?

rsk99

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Any news or rumors on the nexus s being made for AT&T or any new, fast phones with front facing camera that will work on AT&T?

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
With everything pointing towards them losing the iPhone exclusive, they may actually try and put out some decent android phones now. Or you could get a unlocked Desire HD from Canada that will be releasing soon.

Sent from my HTC Vision

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Rumor mill is that Motorolla will drop a flagship, high-end device for ATT soon. Check out the "rumor" forum below this one.

On the other hand, Captivate and Streak are the only real choices for Android (oh, and the Aria).

It seems as if ATT wants to focus on Microsoft and WP7 as they are releasing several more WP7 phones. So, I think that is the direction they are taking ... staying away from the open-platform and looking at the two big locked-down players (Apple and MS). Which is fitting for ATT, the carrier who likes to lock-down services.

I think Android will be only a few top-shelf devices.

Last edited:

Guamguy

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Rumor goes AT&T might get another HTC Android. Code name Paradise. Appears to be a slider. That alone implies it maybe AT&T's version of the HTC Vision (G2, Desire Z, Merge, Shift Evo).

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2