i have searched the forums for this phone but came up empty. and im a newbie here. ^_^

i have been on other forums and keep hearing this rumor of the LG Optimus One coming to Virgin Mobile for next year. They are adding the V to it for Virgin Mobile.

i want to know has anyone else heard the same thing or similar rumors?

i contacted VM and they told me that they weren't planning on releasing any new phones any time soon.

but i found this link here:
    Virgin Mobile USA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what do you guys think??
    12-31-2010 07:58 PM
    12-31-2010 07:59 PM
    I've been hearing rumors of this device. Given LG's strategy of having this device available through as many channels as possible, I'd guess the rumors are true. CES is upon us so we'll likely hear more in the near future. Until LG or VM officially announce it though, all we have is speculation.
    01-01-2011 08:17 PM
    Virgin Mobile is still around! I didn't know that.
    01-01-2011 09:37 PM
    LOL yes virgin mobile is still around; and has very competitive plans i might add. im just trying to avoid sprint because of the 2 year contract thing.

and im glad im not alone about this rumor. someone did a review of the phone, and said that it is coming to VM. its going to be an exact copy of the S version for sprint.

if you guys hear anything else please let me know. i will be searching as well.

thank you guys! =]
    01-02-2011 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD