What will the next android version be?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I want it to be Nutella... That's just because I love it.
And let's face it, chocolate-themed updates have been good.
Honeycomb? Bad. Horrid. Forgettable.
Lollipop? Too much gone wrong, like those darn notifications and interruptions (no mute button and no proper music controls in the lockscreen??!! come on!!!!)
But KitKat? Aside from the SD Card access, it's not that bad.

So I want them back on the choco-track.

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I want it to be Nutella... That's just because I love it.
And let's face it, chocolate-themed updates have been good.
Honeycomb? Bad. Horrid. Forgettable.
Lollipop? Too much gone wrong, like those darn notifications and interruptions (no mute button and no proper music controls in the lockscreen??!! come on!!!!)
But KitKat? Aside from the SD Card access, it's not that bad.

So I want them back on the choco-track.

That would be after Mocha seeing the way they are following the alphabet.

kleeno

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Milky way, Mentos, Malteasers, Mounds, Mr Good, Macaroon, Muffin, Milkshake, or Meringue.

But I love Mocha.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
They might, I mean, KitKat isn't exactly a generic name :p hehe

But seriously, Mounds? I wouldn't even have used the name for the actual product, let alone a software update that could lead to 'mounds of (insert any negative item that can be piled up, especially fecal references)' jokes.

If M is the next letter, I'd stick to Mocha. Or Marshmallows. Or MmmmmNutella :p haha

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
They might, I mean, KitKat isn't exactly a generic name :p hehe

But seriously, Mounds? I wouldn't even have used the name for the actual product, let alone a software update that could lead to 'mounds of (insert any negative item that can be piled up, especially fecal references)' jokes.

If M is the next letter, I'd stick to Mocha. Or Marshmallows. Or MmmmmNutella :p haha

Crap that totally slipped my mind, maybe they got permission from kitkat?
Might be different for mounds but yea Mocha sounds good.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
After what they did to Lollipop? How about Mistake? 2 major fixes in as many months and we still don't have a single stable version across all devices almost 6 months after initial release? (Which was a LONG time after they started testing it.) IOW, it would be a mistake for them to come out with another version before they got LP actually working. (They don't care - as long as they're seen to be making progress, they don't actually have to be making any.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz