AppleWatch features for Android

xpandora808

May 15, 2012
Visit site
One of the highlighted features of the AppleWatch is the heartbeat/tap sharing. The gist is, you tap on the watch and someone on the other end with another AppleWatch feels it on the other end.

Great! Except that it requires an AppleWatch, and it also requires a watch at all.

Now Android has it :)

Yep, I'm the author, but I'm putting the application out there for free and without ads. So this isn't a promotion for gains, it's just giving back to the Android community and sharing the love.

Please enjoy Love Taps, exclusively for Android!
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.ncavesoft.lovetaps&token=ncVJzTLA

It works with both Android phones and watches. The first version is already out and I'm hard at work building out the native Android Wear version so you can create new taps on the watch.

In case it wasn't obvious, it's best used as an application for couples, so if you're single... feel free to check it out anyways, and don't give up, you'll find someone ;)

-neil

xpandora808

May 15, 2012
Visit site
So bad timing I guess. Even though the app has been out for a month, Google pulled it just after I made this post. So, sorry for anyone that actually went to check it out and found nothing. It's back up now though!