View Poll Results: Which Droid device is the best?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Droid Pro

0 0%
  • Droid X

4 57.14%
  • Droid Incredible

2 28.57%
  • Droid 2 Global

0 0%
  • Droid R2D2

0 0%
  • Droid 2

0 0%
  • Original Droid

1 14.29%
    Which Droid Device out right now is the best?
    01-05-2011 12:52 AM
    Sorry I accidentally posted the R2D2 on there. I meant to take it off because it is the same as the Droid 2 just a limited edition.
    01-05-2011 12:57 AM
    it's the one that suits you. Oy baconater, what is the point?
    01-05-2011 01:04 AM
    IDK I just wanted to see what others thought. Nothing special just collecting information.
    01-05-2011 01:08 AM
    It will be entertaining friend.
    01-05-2011 01:09 AM
    It will be entertaining friend.
    Yeah it will. I like collecting Data so whenever anyone asks me what Device to get I can tell them which one people voted on the most.
    01-05-2011 01:14 AM
    My brother, it is all good. I was told to get an I phone by the masses. Thank god my mind is my own. I don't like this vs that threads, but I have seen you around and your cool. People that jump and scream a certain phone is the best are just compensating for shortcomings. Us seasoned users understand our best, or most popular doesn't mean anything. It is like my truck stomps your truck. Doesn't matter. If the network you chose and the device you use is good for you, who cares.
    01-05-2011 01:26 AM
    My brother, it is all good. I was told to get an I phone by the masses. Thank god my mind is my own. I don't like this vs that threads, but I have seen you around and your cool. People that jump and scream a certain phone is the best are just compensating for shortcomings. Us seasoned users understand our best, or most popular doesn't mean anything. It is like my truck stomps your truck. Doesn't matter. If the network you chose and the device you use is good for you, who cares.
    Exactly. That's like how I see it.
    01-05-2011 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD