Lost my Samsung Galaxy Tap Pro 8.4

jimswms

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I loved this tablet. Its gone. No idea where it went. It was the perfect size for me. Excellent build quality. Ran beautifully. No issues whatsoever. So, now I'm shopping tablets. It'd be really easy to just find another of the same, but thought I'd get some recommendations first.

Thoughts? Oh, and other than Amazon/Ebay where is a good place to buy another at a great price?

Thanks,

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Was going to say the galaxy tab s 8.4 which I have in the house and it's the tab pro but but thinner and lighter and with an awesome amoled screen and I think they are not too expensive now. Got mines for £250 was originally £320 but may be even cheaper now. However I will say maybe wait, samsung is expected to announce the galaxy tab s2 in 8 and 9.7" next month and the tab s 8. 4 will become even cheaper if the tab s2 doesn't impress. To be honest tab s 8.4 is a really good device and if you enjoyed the pro 8.4 and you want a tablet now I suggest get that now.
http://www.sammobile.com/2015/05/04...8-0-and-tab-s2-9-7-will-be-announced-in-june/

As for non Samsung tablets, there's the nvidia shield tablet which seems good, I've also got a nexus 7 2nd gen which is going well with the recent 5.1.1 update so you should be able to get a bargain on that. There's the nexus 9 but I personally wouldn't get it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
As for stores alternatives to Amazon and eBay not sure. You can always check actual retail stores. Sometimes they will match any offers you see online.
Posted via the Android Central App