Moto e 2nd gen user , how is your moto e user experience

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
MOTO E 2ND GEN USER , HOW IS YOUR MOT E USER EXPERIENCE

why somebody call moto e a junk phone , (language removed by mod)

i actually think moto e 2nd generation is good , moto e 2nd gen comes with lollipop out of the box ,

basically i think what next 6 can do , moto e can do , except the camera is no good

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto e 2nd gen user , how is your mot e user experience

I think the E is a really good phone. Not bad for less than $150.

From an AOSP M8

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I think the E is a really good phone. Not bad for less than $150.

From an AOSP M8

i don't see any different between moto e 2nd gen and nexus 6 , beside the camera and screen size and screen , the os is the same

what nexus 6 can do , moto e 2nd gen can do , and it only cost £65 in second hand shop or even cheaper

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

For most users, yes what you said is true. I am not trying to belittle either phone, though.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

For most users, yes what you said is true. I am not trying to belittle either phone, though.

does the note 4 have some special word document features makes it have more function and feature in word document making and editing then the moto e 2nd generation

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

does the note 4 have some special word document features makes it have more function and feature in word document making and editing then the moto e 2nd generation

Aside form the SPen, probably not. I don't have either the Note4 nor the E to compare.

The E is a budget device. Plain and simple. Motorola has chosen to show the world that an inexpensive device does not mean poor quality hardware.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The Moto E is a good low end device,but at $150 for the lte model,I would much rather get the lg g2. A much better performing device, better camera and display...... even though it is a bit older.

In all fairness, I have the g2 and moto g but not the Moto e.

With that said, it is like saying what can a yaris do that an is f can't? Both are good,but you will find more refinements and better performance in the is f. Yaris isn't junk - but it certainly is a budget car.

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
The Moto E is a good low end device,but at $150 for the lte model,I would much rather get the lg g2. A much better performing device, better camera and display...... even though it is a bit older.

In all fairness, I have the g2 and moto g but not the Moto e.

With that said, it is like saying what can a yaris do that an is f can't? Both are good,but you will find more refinements and better performance in the is f. Yaris isn't junk - but it certainly is a budget car.

are you talking about lg g2 or lg g2 mini , because LG G2 still cost £160 in uk unlocked from second hand shop , MOTO E 2ND GEN cost £80-100 in second hand shop uk , so there is a double in price

LG G2 mini do cost about £100

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

i don't see any different between moto e 2nd gen and nexus 6 , beside the camera and screen size and screen , the os is the same

what nexus 6 can do , moto e 2nd gen can do , and it only cost £65 in second hand shop or even cheaper

Aside from display and camera, you are forgetting cpu, gpu, ram, nfc, internal memory

It depends on your needs. The n6 has a much faster processor and 3x more ram. Things will load much quicker, games will play smoother. 1gb ram could run into memory issues, depending on what you do.

8gb internal memory is on the lean side. If you have large apps then you can run out of space. The Moto e does have sd card, but internal memory is much more reliable and much quicker.

Moto E doesn't have nfc.

Whether you want the Moto e or nexus 6 is up to you. If the Moto e is sufficient for your needs then no need to spend more. But high end smartphones certainly have their advantages over basic phones just like luxury cars vs budget cars.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
are you talking about lg g2 or lg g2 mini , because LG G2 still cost £160 in uk unlocked from second hand shop , MOTO E 2ND GEN cost £80-100 in second hand shop uk , so there is a double in price

LG G2 mini do cost about £100
I saw the LG G2 (not the mini) for my my carrier (Verizon) is $150. Keep in mind that Verizon is considered the most expensive carrier in the states. Prices across the pond can be different of course.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I saw the LG G2 (not the mini) for my my carrier (Verizon) is $150. Keep in mind that Verizon is considered the most expensive carrier in the states. Prices across the pond can be different of course.

o $150 up front cost, and then 12 months or 24 months contact , is it

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
o $150 up front cost, and then 12 months or 24 months contact , is it
The Verizon lg g2 for $150 is the no contract cost. It is being discontinued which is partially why the price is low. Verizon doesn't sell the g2 new anymore directly.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
The Verizon lg g2 for $150 is the no contract cost. It is being discontinued which is partially why the price is low. Verizon doesn't sell the g2 new anymore directly.

then it seems like America do lg g2 cheaper then UK does

UK mobile boardband don't do lg g2 anymore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781