What do you think is the best android device ever made?

32gig

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big nexus fan myself but I'm with Verizon so I won't be seeing any nexus phones for a while.

Posted via Android Central App

The nexus 6 works on Verizon and is even sold thru them now.. I left Verizon last February, bought my nexus 5 and took it to straight talk, couldn't be happier..

Posted via Android Central App

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

It brought a mixture of the Stylus (yes the Note 1 had it to, but let me finish...) from old smartphones, with a host of new gen features plus a close to PC experience thanks to Multi view multitasking, all-in-one, along with incredible battery life and the regular smartphone stuff in a brilliant package.

Nothing available has yet to rival the unique feature set the Note series has, a large portion of those features came with the Note 2 in late 2012. :)

Kramhauru

May 24, 2015
Visit site
For me the best is the Samsung Galaxy S5. Waterproff feature is really good, and I've never seen any OS bugs or phone ... I really love it !

Bryan Daum

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Moto X Pure because it is pure Android and its voice controls that let you talk to the phone across the room without touching the phone. I also like the quick hand controls: shake twice for flashlight, twist for camera

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
For me the best is the Samsung Galaxy S5. Waterproff feature is really good, and I've never seen any OS bugs or phone ... I really love it !
I support you on this rating - Me too the SGs5 it's been my best
phone. But users mistakenly install newest OS although
remove useful settings: What can we do.? :confused:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Moto X Pure because it is pure Android and its voice controls that let you talk to the phone across the room without touching the phone. I also like the quick hand controls: shake twice for flashlight, twist for camera

I'm still rocking my Pure. I love this phone

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy S5 was the last device that I think was well designed... Android or otherwise. SD card slot, removable battery, water-rain and dust resistance. IIRC you could pick case backs with different colors and finishes too. LG gets an honorable mention too, although they never did water resistance with their case backs, and the boot loop thing plagues a lot of their designs.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
For me it was the Droid x. A really transitional phone with that huge. 4.3 inch screen. I still use it as a bathroom clock sitting in its custom dock. I can remember people laughing at how large it was. Best!

anon(634141)

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
For me it's the Note 4. It's the only device that still has all the hardware features I want; large flat screen S Pen soft touch back user-replaceable battery SD card and IR blaster. And I can make phone calls on it too! :D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Best ever made (in my opinion, of course!)? Probably the Nexus 6P - I'm a huge Nexus fan and that one seemed to tick off all the right boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36