why android user love macbook ?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a Surface Pro 3 that runs Windows and I have a Retina MacBook Pro that can also run Windows. I really love the experience the MacBook Pro gives me.

I also have several Android phones and I've also owned just about every iPhone since 2007. Each does something the other platform can't do and I like owing both types of phones.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a Surface Pro 3 that runs Windows and I have a Retina MacBook Pro that can also run Windows. I really love the experience the MacBook Pro gives me.

I also have several Android phones and I've also owned just about every iPhone since 2007. Each does something the other platform can't do and I like owing both types of phones.

- 1) what's makes android user love MacBook , what experience the MacBook Pro gives you ,

2) why they praising MacBook ,when they criticising about iPhone
iPhone and MacBook is pretty much the same , indeed iOS is how the company become so famous on 2007

Enahmir

May 9, 2015
Visit site

What does iphone6 do that samsung s6 can't for example?

Enahmir

May 9, 2015
Visit site
- 1) what's makes android user love MacBook , what experience the MacBook Pro gives you ,

2) why they praising MacBook ,when they criticising about iPhone
iPhone and MacBook is pretty much the same , indeed iOS is how the company become so famous on 2007
1 macbook is great for graphic designing that's it.

2 macbook and iphone are two different things. One is a phone and one is a computer...

As the girl said macbook can also run windows.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
1 macbook is great for graphic designing that's it.

2 macbook and iphone are two different things. One is a phone and one is a computer...

As the girl said macbook can also run windows.

why macbook is great for graphic designing when pc can have the same or more software that does that graphic design thing

Enahmir

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Don't know, that's what I hear from friends when I ask them the benefits of macbook...in this house we're all on windows laptops and pc's...

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Maybe the OP should go over to iMore.com which is an Apple forum. You can ask your question there and read up on what people like and are buying.

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't necessarily see it being Android users love using Mac's. People buy what they like and Mac is the kool pc of the pop culture. Windows PC still holds a good percentage of sale over Mac's and I'm not talking about iPad's so leave that out of the equation..

Posted via the Android Central App

Dajun Chou

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
My boss has a macbook that looks like macbook but runs Windows. He likes the look of macbook but doesn't get used to iOS, so he switched iOS to Windows. I guess he bought the macbook just to show off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos