i got too much mail , really too much , i receive more then 30 , at most it can be 60 -a very worst time 100 mail a day

i got so much mail that when i want to find 1 particular mail , i can't find that one

what can i do ,

i m a google man , i linked all my google apps and google stuff in 1 account , so i got loads of mail
    05-31-2015 10:08 PM
    Why don't you log into Gmail webmail and create some folders (aka Labels) and filters to pre-sort your mail? That ought to help you get it under control.

Android user since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    05-31-2015 11:02 PM
    Why don't you log into Gmail webmail and create some folders (aka Labels) and filters to pre-sort your mail? That ought to help you get it under control.

Android user since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    i m learning it now , thanks
    06-02-2015 12:02 AM
    I think you can unsubscribe some of the mail, not all the messages are necessary, right?
    06-02-2015 02:05 AM
    i got too much mail , really too much , i receive more then 30 , at most it can be 60 -a very worst time 100 mail a day

i got so much mail that when i want to find 1 particular mail , i can't find that one

what can i do ,

i m a google man , i linked all my google apps and google stuff in 1 account , so i got loads of mail
    Try Google Inbox. While it lacks the features of the Gmail app, it excels in categorizing them. I get a ton of emails a day, and Inbox keeps them in tidy little groups, rather than the email soup that would be Gmail.
    hades8921 and gfederline9 like this.
    06-06-2015 01:42 PM
    Try Google Inbox. While it lacks the features of the Gmail app, it excels in categorizing them. I get a ton of emails a day, and Inbox keeps them in tidy little groups, rather than the email soup that would be Gmail.
    why is google make gmail and inbox , 2 mail app ? and both have their pro and con ?

its werid , its like google make youtube , and may be "video tube" , doubled
    06-11-2015 06:54 AM
    why is google make gmail and inbox , 2 mail app ? and both have their pro and con ?

its werid , its like google make youtube , and may be "video tube" , doubled
    There's actually some rumors about how there is this battle between the Inbox devs and the Gmail devs over control of the direction that Google's email service will go.

Inbox doesn't have all of the features of the Gmail app, but I find its ability to categorize your inbox to be a lot easier to deal with. On any given day, I can get over a 100 emails.... personal emails, stuff from my kid's little league, other stuff.... Both Gmail and Inbox use the same categorization system, but in Gmail, you got to go looking through those sub folders to see them grouped... your inbox is just one giant stream of email soup.

Each has pros and cons... Gmail has a lot for configuration options than Inbox. But Inbox makes dealing with that mountain of emails sooooo much easier that I'll gladly give up the ability to set custom notification sounds for different labels, for instance. Plus, I find Inbox's navigation easier. Click on a group, it expands to show the emails, click again and your in the email, pull down and your back to the category, pull again and you are in your inbox again.

To be honest, if they could pull in the categorization features of Inbox and merge them with GMail, I'd be a happy man. And that may very well happen at some point... but until that happens, I'm sticking with Inbox. When GMail gets updated now and then I'll install it and take a look, but that curiousity fades once I have to either scroll though a LOOOONG list of emails to find something important, or I have to start hunting through the folders listed in the slide out menu.
    06-12-2015 12:10 PM
    Oh... I would like to add... I only use the Inbox app.... On my laptop, I use the gmail web page. The two can peacefully coexist and the Inbox web portal is kind of junk. Everything that makes it great to use on my phone (easy navigation, clean interface, etc) makes it a PITA on a big screen. There, I WANT a higher amount of information density and options and buttons and levers.... on my phone, just boil it down to its essense so I don't have to spend any more time than I have to looking at these emails.
    06-12-2015 12:37 PM
    Unsubscribe and create labels.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
    06-12-2015 02:53 PM