The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 phone connects to the hotel's wifi network but does not ask for password
    and after a while it says 'Connected'. When tried to connect to a webpage there is no webpage load and an error message for no internet appears. Never put the password and never visiting there before and the
    hotel owner said it must prompt for password for putting the hotel's password as its secured but from a
    problem the phone it doesn't seem to do it. What should i do?
    06-07-2015 06:59 AM
    The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 phone connects to the hotel's wifi network but does not ask for password
    and after a while it says 'Connected'. When tried to connect to a webpage there is no webpage load and an error message for no internet appears. Never put the password and never visiting there before and the
    hotel owner said it must prompt for password for putting the hotel's password as its secured but from a
    problem the phone it doesn't seem to do it. What should i do?
    i would not trust it. it could be a spoof.
    06-07-2015 07:08 AM
    Hello,

Could you please tell me whether you came up with a solution?

I've the exact same problem, just with my HTC ONE M7.
    I've checked into a hotel where they have internet and it requires you to use a password to connect. But my phone doesn't ask for any passwords, it just connects, though not happens next. I can't log on to anything or so.

The hotel's receptionist told me that the browser should start automatically and then in that browser I am suppose to type a username and password. My sisters phone is an Apple 5 and it worked fine with hers. Mine and my brother, who also has the same kind of phone, didn't work.

Please if anyone knows how we can "force" the phone to ask for a password, - or to force it to pop up a browser window to type in the necessary information, let me know.
    08-23-2015 07:20 PM
    Hello,

Could you please tell me whether you came up with a solution?

I've the exact same problem, just with my HTC ONE M7.
    I've checked into a hotel where they have internet and it requires you to use a password to connect. But my phone doesn't ask for any passwords, it just connects, though not happens next. I can't log on to anything or so.

The hotel's receptionist told me that the browser should start automatically and then in that browser I am suppose to type a username and password. My sisters phone is an Apple 5 and it worked fine with hers. Mine and my brother, who also has the same kind of phone, didn't work.

Please if anyone knows how we can "force" the phone to ask for a password, - or to force it to pop up a browser window to type in the necessary information, let me know.
    The hotel was fixing something but after a while it was 'broken' again. I didn't came up with a final solution. I changed hotel.
    08-23-2015 07:30 PM